Senior Director, Marketing - Dermatology job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Sun Pharma|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
The Senior Marketing Director must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years pharmaceutical/biotech commercial experience with at least 5 years in a Marketing/Brand Management function. Specific experience in Dermatology is a strong desire. Additional experience in sales, managed care, consumer marketing, and/or sales training is a plus. Individual must have strong brand planning, forecasting, brand building, budget management, vendor management, and product launch experience. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong passion for creating iconic and disruptive brands, and developing their team to do the same. Must have exceptional talent selection skills, oral and written communication skills, and be well versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel etc.).
This individual must have a passion for building breakthrough brands with strategies and tactics that deliver on our customer’s needs. They must have a track record of leading high performing teams that deliver exceptional results. They must have strong analytical, project management, fiscal management and decision making skills.
They must have a positive attitude and be adaptable to a dynamic “startup” type of environment without losing focus on business goals. This individual should be a strong and dependable leader who builds trust with management, and their team. They must be transparent, ethical, and honest, and foster a culture of the same within their team.
Sun Dermatology is committed to building a world class commercial team of passionate, ethical, and credible professionals that are committed to winning the right way and are accountable to their assigned objectives. We will focus on our customer’s needs, and bring them “concierge level” service at all times.
This position is of critical importance, as this individual will be responsible for building a marketing organization that is committed to these principles.
Reports directly to the Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Small Molecule Dermatology
• Responsible for leading all marketing activities for the Dermatology Sales program including: launch/brand plans, market research, brand creation, all brand strategies and tactics, consumer initiatives, and peer to peer initiatives
• Accountable for ensuring brands meet or exceed annual revenue and unit forecasts
• Manages assigned budget to ensure maximum ROI for investments, and that annual budgets are not exceeded
• Understands market landscape for Dermatology, and leads internal competitive intelligence activities/war games etc.
• Provides input into forecasting process and coordinates supply needs with supply chain team
• Provides strategic direction regarding Dermatology on launch meetings, sales meetings, and Speaker Training meetings
• Plays an important role in medical conference strategies and ensures that our brands “show up” on strategy The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees as assigned to this job. Nothing herein shall preclude the employer from changing these duties from time to time and assigning comparable duties or other duties commensurate with the experience and background of the incumbent(s).
We provide equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, military or veteran status, generic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries, Inc. (Sun) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Sun employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Sun. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.