Senior Manager, Marketing Insights & Analytics job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Sun Pharma|
|Category:||Sales and Marketing|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Inc. is the fifth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world, and rapidly building brand presence. We manufacture, market and distribute pharmaceuticals to the nation’s largest wholesalers, distributors, warehousing and non-warehousing chain drugstores as well as managed care providers. Our goal is to continue to develop and market quality products that bring value to our customers and ultimately the patient. Current manufacturing capabilities allow Sun Pharma to develop products across most therapeutic categories.
At Sun Pharma we believe our people are an invaluable asset. Our culturally diverse workforce is one of our biggest strengths, along with the rich experience they bring across varied skill-sets. We are proud that our global workforce is bound by our common values:
Humility. Integrity. Passion. Innovation.
This position is of critical importance, as this individual will be responsible for leading the development of Commercial operational processes, and analytics.
Senior Manager, Marketing Insights and Analytics
• Lead all primary and secondary market research initiatives across the commercial organization.
• Partners cross-functionally on a wide variety of strategic and analytical projects to help drive optimal business decisions
• Work with Commercial and finance to build and deliver cross-functional business analytics and reporting capabilities including leadership KPI dashboards for monitoring performance
• Provide in-depth situation assessments of relevant disease areas in support of annual brand planning process
• Responsible for issuing monthly reports on market trends across all therapeutic areas.
• Work cross-functionally (marketing, market access, sales, commercial ops) to ensure that business and clinical insights drive research objectives, approach, design, and execution.
• Works closely with Brand Teams, Commercial Leadership and other stakeholders in developing brand objectives and strategies
• Responsible for managing forecast models for multiple therapeutic brands.
• Primary interface with internal and external partners related to data delivery and integration.
• Support the development of presentations to internal stakeholders
• Provide support to business development activities and other strategic initiatives.This could include but is not limited to:review and synthesis of secondary sources (analyst reports, syndicated reports, and corporate presentations), design and execution of primary market research and secondary data analytics, assessments of current and future competition including market pipeline analyses
• Must have a track record of working with high performing teams that deliver exceptional results.
• Must have strong analytical, project management, fiscal management and decision making skills.
• Must have a positive attitude and be adaptable to a dynamic "startup" type of environment without losing focus on business goals.
• Minimum of 7 years pharmaceutical/biotech commercial experience with at least 3 years in a Data Analytics / Forecasting / Market Research function.
• Experience working with third party data such as IQVIA, Symphony Health, other claims and EMR data systems
• Dermatology, Ophthalmic, Oncology experience a plus.
• MBA strongly preferred.
• Additional experience in managed care and/or marketing is a plus.
• Strong forecasting and business analytics experience.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and be well versed in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to interface with Executive Leadership with confidence and subject matter expertise.