Senior Manager/Associate Director, Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards and Performance) job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Sun Pharma|
|Category:||Human Resources - Organizational Development|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Inc. is the fifth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world, and rapidly building brand presence. We manufacture, market and distribute pharmaceuticals to the nation’s largest wholesalers, distributors, warehousing and non-warehousing chain drugstores as well as managed care providers. Our goal is to continue to develop and market quality products that bring value to our customers and ultimately the patient. Current manufacturing capabilities allow Sun Pharma to develop products across most therapeutic categories.
At Sun Pharma we believe our people are an invaluable asset. Our culturally diverse workforce is one of our biggest strengths, along with the rich experience they bring across varied skill-sets. We are proud that our global workforce is bound by our common values:
Humility. Integrity. Passion. Innovation Title : Associate Director, Total Rewards
The position is a senior HR leadership position, responsible for leading the COE - Rewards, Performance Management and Productivity for North America, reporting directly to the Vice President & Head of Global Rewards, Performance & Productivity of Sun Pharma and its subsidiary companies and reporting dotted line to Group VP, Human Resources, North America.
Responsible for implementing a Total Rewards, Performance & Productivity Framework & Philosophy, incorporating best industry practices to support corporate strategy across North America. He/ she shall also review and streamline benefits practices/ incentive schemes and implement global innovative recognition programs. The jobholder will also drive the job evaluation system and performance management system for North America.
Total Rewards Focused:
• Ensure competitiveness of Reward programs: comprehensive compensation, benefits, incentives and LTI benchmarking and alignment of compensation structures. Evolve innovative, cost effective reward and incentive programs, which are relevant to North America’s business needs and complexities.
• Drive the Salary review process in North America. Compensation and benefits benchmarking, assigning salary budgets/ pay ranges and managing rewards execution.
• Design, implement and administer the company's health/welfare and 401(k) benefit programs and ensure that the company is in compliance with all compensation and benefits laws and regulations.
• Develop and implement innovative recognition programs to enhance motivation and productivity of employees.
• Be responsible for the Job Evaluation framework (Grading) for North America
• Manage and negotiate with brokers and third party solution providers.
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Business leaders to understand their issues related to compensation and benefits.
• Provide education and counsel to HR Business Partners, Line Managers, and Talent Acquisition regarding compensation issues, evaluating new positions, job bands, grade levels, job descriptions, promotions and transfers.
• Develop and sustain total rewards communication initiatives.
• Reinforce a performance culture with differentiated rewards.
• Support M & A activities as they relate to benefits and compensation.
• Build and sustain collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company. Work through conflict to achieve resolution. Build trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
• Understand the complexity of business. Embrace cultural and individual differences with empathy. Performance management:
• Implement the new performance management approach for North America. Establish processes and practices of setting, measuring and reviewing objectives and goals at Organization level and individual level.
• Establish a continuous performance and quality improvement effort with the help of a robust monitoring and reporting system. Regularly report the status of performance improvement efforts and impacts. Bachelor's Degree required. MBA or MSA preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant Human Resources experience, with a minimum of 3 years in Total Rewards
• Proven ability to gauge effectiveness of the organization's compensation and benefits programs and translate data into solutions to continually improve programs and practices.
• Demonstrated experience in compensation plan design and implementation.
• In depth functional knowledge of contemporary and best HR practices and processes in the area of performance and reward management
• A creative approach to problem solving, with a humble, team oriented and optimistic attitude.
• Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively. Effectively translates data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans.
• Leadership skills balanced with a willingness to play a 'hands-on' role with key projects.
• Ability to effectively translate complex information into clear and effective messages.
• Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels.
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
• Goal oriented and possesses the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment.