Senior Manager/Manager, Analytics, Reporting & Incentive Compensation job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Sun Pharma|
|Category:||Sales and Marketing|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Inc. is the fifth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world, and rapidly building brand presence. We manufacture, market and distribute pharmaceuticals to the nation’s largest wholesalers, distributors, warehousing and non-warehousing chain drugstores as well as managed care providers. Our goal is to continue to develop and market quality products that bring value to our customers and ultimately the patient. Current manufacturing capabilities allow Sun Pharma to develop products across most therapeutic categories.
At Sun Pharma we believe our people are an invaluable asset. Our culturally diverse workforce is one of our biggest strengths, along with the rich experience they bring across varied skill-sets. We are proud that our global workforce is bound by our common values:
Humility. Integrity. Passion. Innovation.
Position: Senior Manager/ Manager, Analytics, Reporting & Incentives
This role will be a key member of the Commercial Operations team, with a primary focus on overseeing an effective Incentive compensation practice and dashboard reporting. Responsibilities include data analysis, compensation program analysis, design, creation, maintenance and administration.
• Responsible for delivery of IC and dashboards reporting and functions as an internal technical consultant to identify and resolve various data-related issues/questions.
• Analyzes IC data to resolve business inquires and identify trends in IC results. Manages and investigates inquires to a successful resolution.
• Maintains comprehensive IC plan documentation. Creates IC training and sales force communications to foster a greater understanding of the IC Plans.
• Model and recommend various sales compensation plan changes, sales contests and performance metric modifications to ensure the sales activities and behaviors that most drive revenue generation are incentivized.
• Work in conjunction with sales leadership and other internal groups (finance and HR) to assist in incentive plan and tracking analyses; perform quality control to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
• Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, sales trends, and projections regarding incentive plan performance. Create IC plan “health checks” to ensure plan optimization.
• Prepares statistical and summary analyses for all incentive programs.
• Prepares accurate documentation for payroll.
• Create adhoc reports/analysis for business unit heads and executive management. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), and a minimum of 5 years of experience in incentive compensation is required. Related experience may also be considered.
• up to 5 years of experience in relevant sales operations or analytics is required.
• Proven expertise in developing advanced Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables and PowerPoint presentations to evaluate incentive compensation programs (Mastery of Excel preferred - e.g. formulas, pivot table, charts).
• Experience with Tableau/Qlik reporting platforms preferred
• A proven record of developing sales reports and dashboards.
• 2 years of experience managing all aspects of pharmaceutical incentive compensation plans is preferred.
• Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to grasp concepts quickly
• A positive attitude and be adaptable to a dynamic “startup” type of environment without losing focus on business goals.
• Able and willing to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines, multiple tasks, and competing demands
• Previous management experience is preferred.
• Positive, will-do attitude.