Sr. Manager, Healthcare Law Auditing & Monitoring job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Sun Pharma|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
The Senior Manager will work for the AVP, Head of Healthcare Compliance North America and with other members of the Healthcare Compliance North America (HCNA) Group to assist with the development and maintenance of the U.S. healthcare law auditing and monitoring program.
This person will be based in Princeton, N.J. and responsible for assisting with the design and execution of healthcare compliance monitoring and auditing activities to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures as well as compliance with U.S. state and Federal laws related but not limited to the promotion of branded U.S. Sun products.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist with the development of the HCNA monitoring and auditing program
• Develop and execute healthcare compliance monitoring plans (e.g., field rides, data reviews)
• Develop and execute healthcare compliance audits to evaluate adherence to company policies, laws, and guidance
• Develop and execute healthcare compliance risk assessment and corrective action plans
• Analyze relevant corporate or field-based data to assess healthcare compliance risks
• Identify risk mitigation strategies in the area of healthcare law compliance
• Lead the identification and implementation of related monitoring and auditing tools
• Draft reports and assessments related to risk assessment, monitoring and auditing activities
• Deliver detailed and meaningful presentations (oral and written) on related monitoring, auditing, and risk assessment activities
• Assist with the development of periodic reports to relevant stakeholders
• Partner with relevant Sun departments in executing collaborative monitoring, auditing, and corrective action activities related to healthcare law compliance
• Partner with Compliance Counsel in the development of healthcare law policies and procedures, as applicable to role
• Partner with Compliance Counsel and other relevant parties for investigations and healthcare compliance related inquiries
• 25% Travel required BS/BA degree required.
• Juris Doctorate degree is a plus.
• Certification in healthcare compliance a plus.
• Licensure or certification in auditing or accounting is a plus.
• Experience with Concur is a plus.
• 5 years direct healthcare law auditing and monitoring experience and practical experience in interpretation of relevant industry regulations and guidance documents is required.
• 5 – 10 years broad experience in pharmaceutical industry and/or with pharmaceutical manufacturer activities is required.
• Must have knowledge of relevant healthcare laws (i.e., AKS, FCA, FDCA, FCPA, PDMA).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Experience multi-tasking, managing multiple projects, and meeting deadlines is required.
• Must possess strong verbal and written skills.
• Must be self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Bioinformatics Scientist / Computational Biologist / Data Scientist Novartis Pharmaceuticals Cambridge
- AS&T Principle Analyst (ASPEX) Novartis Pharmaceuticals Fort Worth
- Computational Biologist / Bioinformatics Data Scientist Novartis Pharmaceuticals Cambridge