Senior Global Trial Manager job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Category:||Research and Development|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
SUMMARY: Responsible for supporting, under the leadership of the Clinical Trial Head, all aspects of clinical trial(s) and program level activities as assigned.|
1. Support CT Head in ensuring all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, operational procedures and quality standards. Assigned responsibilities can include development of specific sections of protocol and related documents; development of study tools, guidelines and training materials; management of clinical study material; implementation of issue resolution plan; preparation of clinical outsourcing specifications.
2. Responsible for management of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and ensure adherence to scope of work within timelines and budget.
3. Support the development, management and tracking of trial budget working closely with the appropriate partners in OGD.
4. Support CTH in managing interactions with Oncology Global Development Operations, and other relevant functions including Drug Supply Management and Novartis local medical organizations.
5. Accountable for accuracy of trial information in all trial databases and tracking systems.EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science degree in life sciences or healthcare is required. Advanced degree in Sciences strongly preferred.
LANGUAGE: English 2+ years related clinical research experience in clinical research including trial planning, execution, reporting, and publishing in the pharmaceutical industry, a CRO, or academic institution.
Involvement in cross-functional, multicultural and international clinical trial teams; demonstrated capabilities in supporting trial planning, executing, reporting and publishing activities.
1. Good communication, organization and tracking skills.
2. Proven networking skills and ability to share knowledge and experience amongst colleagues.
3. Proven ability to work both independently or in a team setting, and to meet set goals by managing own timelines.
4. Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice; basic knowledge of clinical trial design; understanding of the overall drug development process.
5. Basic knowledge of principles for trial budgeting is preferred.
6. Basic knowledge of Oncology and/or Hematology preferred.