Director, Procurement Transformation PMO job in Fort Worth
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Develop and implement best in class procurement transformation projects to ensure world class organizational designs and skills, process and system design with continuous improvement. Act as a change agent within procurement and ensure the business is ready for such changes. Provide leadership for Procurement Program & Project Management, Business Planning & overall coordination of key KPIs.|
• Transformation and Project Management Excellence.
• Identify, develop and implement key procurement innovations.
• Process owner for project and category management across the global procurement organization. •
• Ensure capability and competence is in place to deliver high quality projects.
• Drive compliance and quality through project reviews, gap analysis and best practice sharing. •
• Implement clear and consistent reporting on 'key' projects for executive management.
• Drive periodical business reviews across categories and countries to track progress against plans and agree corrective actions if needed as well as to ensure alignment KPIs, Budget and Procurement Pipeline. •
• Develop and implement KPIs that align with the strategic goals of the business.
• With the category managers, drive implementation of category strategies that clearly outline the needs of the business, the overall plan to achieve it, the supply base and any changes that need to occur in order to accomplish the goal.
• Monitor and report progress of the multiple initiatives and ensure that the review process is fully implemented.
• Support the next level of development of the Procurement process. •
• Support the procurement pipeline development process with particular focus on annual target setting to align timing with the budget process. •
• Provide 5 year view on Procurement KPIs as part of the strategic plan. •
•Manage the budget for the Procurement department Business Partnering. •
• Develop processes and organization skill set such that procurement can continue to partner with the business while ensuring uninterrupted transactional and compliance excellence.
• Develop initiatives to move procurement into the next level improvements while ensuring there is continuous customer satisfaction.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information• Bachelors Degree required at a minimum, with strong preference in Business, Finance, or Scientific field.
• Masters Degree or MBA preferred.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Minimum of 10 years experience with 7 years of demonstrated leadership experience in project, change and category management; high level of experience managing people and teams within a matrix organization and across geographies and cultures.