Service Design Expert, Applied Digital Technologies job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
927 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives? |
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Novartis is actively seeking a Service Design Expert, Applied Digital Technologies to join our IT team in East Hanover, New Jersey.
• Design agile ways of working service model, interaction and visual design for new technology
• Utilize design thinking and user centric design techniques to build holistic end user experiences.
• Create an internal view of how people and technology interact by providing human factors and technical expertise.
• Educate, Evangelize IT and business on new technologies, ways of working and demystify the hype to drive realistic assessments
• Establish service design and scale up frameworks and lead setup of a scalable service that is connected to the existing enterprise frameworks and services. Identify improvements to enterprise frameworks and advocate the needed improvements.
• Actively contribute to "incubation labs" infrastructure, processes and expansion
• Support to foster and enhance innovation network (internal & external) to develop digital capabilities & ecosystem partnerships
• Support identification of new tech and prioritization for digital strategy
• Use rapid prototyping & iterative methods to prove and establish value. For identified technologies, launch to enterprise scale ensuring value is derived.
• Ensuring integration and collaboration with the rest of the organization.University degree or equivalent
Service Design Expert, Applied Digital Technologies• Demonstrated business and technical expertise and understanding of industry context, underlying business processes and systems
• Experience in rapid innovation at scale, and building new capabilities and teams
• 3 years of experienced in digital service design and introduction in large and medium enterprises.
• Experienced with Design Thinking and Leading Agile teams
• Experienced with Tools & Technology enabling agile ways of working, including DevOps
• Experience of working with multiple third party vendors, strong customer focus
• Demonstrated experience in influencing and managing multiple stakeholders in a global matrix organization
• Preferred experience in product development teams and experience of driving an "intraprenurial culture"
• Proven track record of broad industry experience and excellent understanding of complex enterprise IT landscapes and relationships