Service Delivery Expert, Applied Technology job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage. |
Novartis is actively seeking a Service Delivery Expert for Applied Technology Innovation to join our IT team in East Hanover, New Jersey.
As part of an part of an innovative multidisciplinary team you will be the focal point of collaborative innovative and agile teams that Experiment, rapidly incubate, and establish to scale digital platforms that deliver value to Novartis in areas like process automation, Cognitive Computing (AI, ML), Blockchain, IoT and advanced data analytics.
You quickly form collaborative multidisciplinary innovation virtual teams across various business and IT units to evaluate, prototype, socialize and industrialize new digital platforms and services that support Novartis objectives.
The Service Delivery Expert for Applied Technology Innovation is a strategic role that enables the Novartis Digital Strategy by driving a culture of innovation, developing and delivering disruptive innovative technology platforms and services. You will align regularly with various stakeholders across the organization to contribute, shape and deliver defined elements of the Novartis Digital Strategy and technology innovation agenda. You will innovate and deliver capabilities keeping them current and relevant to a rapidly changing business and industry context as well as reporting on progress on projects/programs.
• Educate, Evangelize IT and business on new technologies and demystify the hype to drive realistic assessments
• Own identification and development of use cases for business value leveraging new technologies in collaboration with business partners.
• Be a focal point and product owner to rapidly prototype, incubate and setup for scaling to establish platforms and services bringing together a multidisciplinary team
• Actively contribute to "incubation labs" infrastructure, processes and expansion
• Support to foster and enhance innovation network (internal & external) to develop digital capabilities & ecosystem partnerships
• Support identification of new tech and prioritization for digital strategy
• Use rapid prototyping & iterative methods to prove and establish value. For identified technologies, launch to enterprise scale ensuring value is derived. Ensuring integration and collaboration with the rest of the organization.• University Degree or Equivalent work experience
• 3 plus year demonstrated business and technical expertise and understanding of industry context, underlying business processes and systems
• High commitment to meet business needs as well as service and operational level requirements
• Experience in rapid innovation at scale, and building new capabilities and teams
• Experienced with Design Thinking and Leading Agile teams
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Experience in fostering an innovative internal and external ecosystem deploying various partnership techniques
• Experience of working with multiple third party vendors, strong customer focus
• Demonstrated experience in influencing and managing multiple stakeholders in a global matrix organization
• Preferred experience in product development teams and experience of driving an "entrepreneurial culture"
• Proven track record of broad industry experience and excellent understanding of complex enterprise IT landscapes and relationships
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - Los Angeles, CA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Los Angeles
- Project Manager - Chicago, IL Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Chicago
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - San Francisco, CA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") San Francisco