Logistics Management Associate (Warehouse Associate) job in Morris Plains
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.|
** This is a Wednesday - Saturday or Sunday - Wednesday position. All candidates must be available to work at least one weekend day per week
** This is a second shift position. All candidates must be available to work the hours of 2 PM-12:30 AM during their scheduled days
Under direct Supervision, this entry level position performs a wide variety of manual and clerical tasks, primarily responsible for picking and cleaning material to support manufacturing.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Accurate/timely/neat documentation, written and electronic.
• Ability to learn and operate applicable computer systems
• Responsible for order picking, cleaning and movement of material in support of production.
• Co-ordination for receiving, storage and processing of goods
• Load and unload trucks using applicable industrial equipment
• Inspect and verify material, labels and documents for completeness and accuracy
• Transfer material to proper storage areas
• Be able to cross train in other warehouse functions
• Actively participate and support all site and team projects and initiatives
• Act in accordance with Novartis values and behaviors
• Complete all required job specific cGMP and Safety training
• Familiar and capable of using MS office suiteRequired:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year of experience Distribution, Warehousing and/or Manufacturing setting in a regulated industry.
• College Degree in a related field (Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.)
• Working or Internship experience in a cGMP environment (Ideally Pharmaceuticals)
• Experience working with SAP for warehouse-related and inventory-related tasks