Senior Principal Scientist - Polymer Chemistry job in Fort Worth
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Category:||Research and Development|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The purpose for this role is to support the Dry Eye and Ocular Health business portfolio through efficient, effective and innovative science and solutions. Supplies technical advice and counsel to other professionals in both new product development and post market support. Plans, conducts and provides technical direction to one or more projects of major importance and difficulty where the complexity of technical problems involved requires the broad application of advanced knowledge.|
• Support all current and future filings
• Comprehensive knowledge within their professional discipline
• Complexity emerges from the requirement to: Provide comprehensive advice on a wide range of issues that are different, but related; provide technical or professional advice to internal and external contacts; and make independent decisions.
• Directs outputs of team, project or business activity, often across locations.
• Accountable for success of a project or activity.
• Makes decisions independently, within a clear program of action.
• Guided by precedence with managerial support available as required.
• Develops and manages specific initiatives to deliver tactical results.• Bachelors of Science degree with 7+ years of related experience in OR Equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Broad technical know-how and medical device industrial experience
• Proven ability to operate and influence cross-functionally, cross-culturally, and in matrix organizations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English Language
• Result oriented; quality work provided even when operating under tight timelines and budgets
• Pharmaceutical background preferred but not required.