Validation Specialist II job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
The Validation Specialist II is responsible for ensuring compliance to the regulatory requirements of the facilities, utilities, equipment and analytical instruments qualification processes and activities performed in the Novartis, Morris Plains, NJ facility. Recommends and implements improvements of the qualification process. Performs a variety of routine and non-routine tasks related to facilities, utilities, equipment and analytical instruments qualification, as managing and overlooking qualification projects and changes. Prepares risk and impact assessments and other evaluations. Supports Process Unit (PU), Manufacturing, Science and Technology (MS&T), Operations (OPS), Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) departments.|
• Provides oversight to complex qualification activities and projects
• Manages multifaceted qualification activities with limited oversight
• Coordinates Qualification activities in compliance with corporate policy, local procedures and regulatory expectations
• Coordinates and develops with PU, MS&T, OPS, QC and QA Teams qualification projects and plans and identifies the "critical to quality" parameters impacting qualification activities
• Prepares Qualification Master Plans, Risk and Impact Assessments, Protocols and Summary Reports and coordinates review and approvals of the documents
• Authors/reviews/updates/assists in developing departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs) and qualification programs
• Conducts field execution of Installation, Operational and Performance Qualification protocols
• Assists PU, MS&T, OPS, QC and QA colleagues, as necessary
• Ensures that all activities are in compliance with cGMP, Health Authority regulations and the Novartis Policies
• Determines of Qualification requirements based on a worst case matrix approach for the site
• Provides qualification solutions that meet regulatory requirements within budget, where applicable.
• Supports/assists 3rd party/ vendor qualification activities, if applicable.
• Support qualification/validation projects as allocated.Education:
BS degree in Scientific discipline or other related field
Experience / Skills:
5+ years of Pharmaceutical industry experience required. 5 + years of Facilities, Utilities, Equipment and Analytical Instruments Qualification experience or applicable experience in a related area in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Manager - Chicago, IL Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Chicago
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - San Francisco, CA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") San Francisco
- Maintenance Mechanic Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA Monroe