Director, Peer to Peer (P2P) Marketing - Dermatology job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
The Director, Peer to Peer Marketing is responsible for the overall development, implementation and execution of brand strategy, marketing mix and operational plans that optimize sales, market share and revenue growth for a brand or set of brands in the short and long term.|
• Acts as lead for the peer-to-peer strategy and develop innovative strategies and tactics to ensure brand success.
• Leads team, including 1 Associate Director and 1 Brand Manager, to maximum effectiveness of brand strategies and tactics
• Partners closely with Director, Thought Leader Liaisons, to ensure maximum execution and pull-through of key strategies
• Develops the Medical Expert plan and acts as liaison with key medical experts to identify opportunities to collaborate on advancements in patient care.
• Executes advisory boards and consultant meetings to support key strategies and tactics.
• Develops strategies for participation in dermatology conventions, including management of all national meetings and collaboration with key stakeholders for other brands and divisions of Novartis.
• Builds and manages the dermatology speaker's bureau, including the development of slide decks, and training of speakers with both live and web programs. Works with the sales team to identify local and regional influencers to for speaker engagement.
• Co-leads on advocacy initiatives to help support the psoriasis community and increase awareness of appropriate therapeutic options.
• Liaise closely with Legal, Regulatory and Compliance to execute brand tactics successfully.
• Identifies market insights using market research, competitive intelligence, and understanding of disease areas.
• Identifies trends, opportunities and threats for brand(s) and proposes corresponding measures.
• Makes trade-off decisions and recommends priority activities and investment based on commercial value.
• Drives brand value and differentiation.
• Ensures compliance with finance and budgeting practices, and appropriate management of resources.
• Monitors and adjusts ongoing project investments.
• Identifies cost savings and develops business case to improve brand value.
• Acts as brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and with external customers and agencies.• Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Business related discipline). MBA or related Master's Degree preferred
• 10+ years of pharma or healthcare experience required, Dermatology preferred
• 5+ years of pharma US operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience; launch experience
• Previous Dermatology or Biologics experience required
• Preferred operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience; launch experience, preferred
• Previous experience with patient services programs preferred
• Strong senior management presence
• Excellent business/commercial acumen
• Proven ability to understand, track, analyze and leverage customer and marketplace insights into building effective marketing strategies and business plans
• Proven ability to use analytical skills and critical thinking to diagnosis business issues and incorporate into development or adjustment of marketing plans to achieve business results in a self-directed manner.
• Proven track record of strong execution and results
• Experience in establishing and cultivating relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within the market.
• Exceptional use of time management, planning, organizational, selling and negotiation skills.
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and hand held device proficiency.
• Previous experience in sales, sales management, or account management preferred