Senior Principal Engineer - (Medical Device) job in Fort Worth
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Category:||Research and Development|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The purpose of this position is to provide technical support on ophthalmic design and simulation while working with cross-functionally with other teams to create excellent ophthalmic product solutions. |
• Serve as Engineer on the Dry Eye and Ocular Health portfolio within the Vision Care franchise.
• Provide final specifications with the inputs from the project core team.
• Analyse data from laboratory and simulation and provide technical guidance.
• Interacts with external consultant(s) and contractors to develop technology and conduct necessary research.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Work under minimum oversight to identify and prioritize work activities as necessary to achieve project goals within set timelines.
• Produce high quality work output capable of meeting project needs. Successfully provide optical design leadership to implantable optical ophthalmic device projects.
• Generate intellectual property valuable to Alcon for new technologies.
• Work efficiently and productively with other team members.
• Adhere to Alcon's guidelines for appropriate workplace behaviours and attitudes.•Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of directly related work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience (HS+13, Asc. +9, MS/PhD + 2).
• Proficient use of the English language, both oral and written.