Service Design Expert (UX) job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Novartis provides innovative healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis offers a diversified portfolio to best meet these needs: innovative medicines, cost-saving generic and biosimilar pharmaceuticals and eye care. Novartis has leading positions globally in each of these areas. In 2016, the Group achieved net sales of USD 48.5 billion, while R&D throughout the Group amounted to approximately USD 9.0 billion. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 121,000 full-time-equivalent associates. Novartis products are sold in approximately 155 countries around the world. |
The Service Delivery Expert will design customer interactions and touchpoints with Novartis technology in order to optimize the customer experience and maximize value.
The focus of this role will be on our Novartis external customer's experience so knowledge of Healthcare Professional and Patient perspective is critical.
- Design End User Service Model, interaction design
- Utilize User Centered Design methodology to design the holistic customer experience acknowledging all relevant touchpoints
- Build holistic end to end understanding of customer touchpoints
- Communicate and envision service concepts and ideas using standard methods that illustrate all the components and touch-points of the customer experience
- Apply innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques in collaborative co-creation workshop settings
- Explore and test new opportunities to improve customer experience and drive value
- Collaborate with external service design partners
- Measure and analyze key emotional indicators, usability, and key performance indicators to identify areas for further design improvement
- Engage with internal and external communities for user insight
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Design scope
Novartis Business Services IT (NBS IT) is working to support Novartis to deliver better patient outcomes through innovative use of information and technology. As technology is reshaping the healthcare industry, IT will be a differentiator for our businesses, inspiring new ideas and enabling Novartis to reimagine medicine.
To continue to add even greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capabilities in the right location. We need to be customer-oriented and focus on bringing the best services and solutions to the business - both globally and locally - to support our patients.
NBS IT offers this extraordinary work experience with a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do.Position will be filled commensurate with experience
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent experience
• Minimum of 8 years of business and IT experience and at least 4 years of dedicated Customer Experience / Service Design including:
1. Expert ability to create service models and interaction design
2. Expert understanding of user centered design methodology
3. Demonstrated ability to apply innovative approach to design using creative facilitation techniques
• Seeking a Service Design Expert with strong presentation, facilitation, and business partnering skills and ability to lead cross functional teams in the Customer Experience / Service Design process for Commercial IT
• Must be comfortable with design thinking methodologies and facilitating large group workshops as well as coordinating stakeholders across Commercial IT, Brand, Digital, IT CoEs, PLS, and others
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, passion for Customer Experience, and have a strong understanding of the Commercial, Digital, and IT landscape