Director, Channel Marketing job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
This position is responsible for developing the Channel Marketing strategies for across key customer channels for the Sandoz Biopharm Managed Markets Team. |
This position will also work closely with the Sandoz Biopharm Managed Markets Team to develop appropriate market access strategies across by channel (Distribution, Payer (Commercial and Medicare), Federal, Medicaid, IDNs, and Specialty Pharmacy) using the entire marketing mix to establish objectives, value propositions, product positioning, promotional; ensure promotion is tailored for assigned channel; achieve sales and margin targets. There are significant environmental factors influencing how patients receive our therapies. This position will be charged with executing strategies that ensures patient access as well as provide support and resources to key stakeholders including Payers, GPOs, IDNs, Distributors, Providers and Patients navigating the US health system.
• Develop competitive market access strategies and customer channel strategies
• Collaborate with the Franchise and Sandoz Biopharm Managed Markets to align on appropriate product value propositions
• Deliver innovative and market relevant programming designed to activate stakeholders to improve patient access
• This individual requires a demonstrated ability to manage and pivot between products, customers and high stakeholder layers quickly, effectively and successfully.
• Oversee Biopharm stakeholder management and platform marketing efforts, development of broad reaching, multichannel marketing strategies/tactics
• Develop and/or coordinate appropriate channel programs, tools, and communication materials (includes pull-through programs to maximize Managed Markets contracts)
Travel may be as high as 15%, with a requirement for regular field visits with account managers in target accounts and attendance at appropriate meetings/congresses.
This is headquarters based position in Princeton, New Jersey and reports to the Sandoz Biopharm Head of Market Access Strategy, Managed Markets• BA/BS degree required; Advanced degree MBA preferred
Level will be commensurate with experience:
• 8-10 years' or more of pharmaceutical industry experience
• 5-7 years' or more experience in Launch and/or Inline Marketing and/or strategic market access (NeuroScience / Immunology / Oncology/ Hematology and/or Specialty Medicine strongly desired)
• 5-7 years' or more of pharmaceutical industry experience
• 2-5 years' or more experience in Launch and/or Inline Marketing and/or strategic market access (NeuroScience / Immunology / Oncology/ Hematology and/or Specialty Medicine strongly desired)
Deep market channel experience, knowledge and subject matter expertise across multiple channels to include Payer (Health Plans and PBMs), Specialty Pharmacy, Specialty Distributors, Wholesalers, IDNs, Clinics, GPOs etc.
• Value proposition development experience strongly desired
• Understanding of benefit design, specialty pharmacy & distribution and funding economics associated with Medicare, Commercial and Medicaid Reimbursement for both IV and Oral Pharmaceuticals.
• Understanding of current market access landscape and evolving macro-trends including scientific innovation, transformation of healthcare delivery, heightened focus on value and technology enabled engagement and information
• Excellent strategic ability, people management and ability to develop and lead cross functional teams
• Executive presence, strong collaboration and ability to simply communicate complex concepts