Director, Marketing Differentiated Products - Sandoz job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
• Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of brand strategy, marketing mix and operational plans that optimize sales, market share and revenue growth for Sandoz Differentiated products, as well as, pre-market preparations for future launch products. |
• Lead the development and execution of the consumer plan and promotional mix, including digital and multi-channel initiatives
• Develop professional/commercial strategies & tactics and align them with the brand strategic imperatives.
• Lead the development and evolution of core creative/messaging and marketing campaign (branded and unbranded)
• Ensures appropriate tactical mix - balancing return on investment and impact to brand.
• Provides strategic direction to professional agencies to optimize marketing mix.
• Develop strategies for participation in external events, including management of all na-tional and key regional meetings.
• Identifies and prioritizes market insights using market research, competitive intelligence, and understanding of disease areas.
• Monitors brand performance, competitive environment and customer base to quickly identify needed changes to strategic direction or tactical implementation
• Provides leadership to foster innovation, and inspires and motivates Sandoz teams to build an excellence-oriented and customer-focused culture
• Works closely with sales leadership to identify gaps in customer needs and provides solutions to overcome barriers and effectively manages and maintains relationships with the key customers
• Establishes a close cooperation and cross functional alignment with other functions such as Market Analytics, Launch Management, Sales, and NTO in the development and implementation of franchise strategies and tactics.
• Executes advisory boards and consultant meetings to support key strategies and tactics.
• Identifies cost savings and efficiencies within the system to help return savings to brand budget to invest in unfunded projects
• Support with BD&L product licensing opportunities and close deals in line with objectives
• Ensures the Sandoz Promotion Practices (SP3) and local law / regulations are appropriately followedThe applicant must possess a strong background in Pharmaceutical marketing, a high level of analytical and conceptual ability in order to provide strategic focus to the brand, and demonstrate a proven track record of strong execution and results. The ideal candidate will be proficient at uncovering customer based insights and leveraging this knowledge to drive brand strategy and program development. Additional requirements include the ability to lead and manage teams and multiple vendors.
Minimum Requirements and desired Experience
Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Business related discipline).
MBA or related Master's Degree preferred
Minimum of 8 years of US in-line pharmaceutical marketing with Professional marketing experience, preferred (experience in HCP marketing and KOL management is strongly preferred)
Preferred operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience; launch experience preferred
Excellent quantitative abilities and excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) are a must.
Previous experience in Hospital Products Preferred
Proven ability to use analytical skills and critical thinking to diagnosis business issues and incorporate into development or adjustment of marketing plans to achieve business results in a self-directed manner.
Previous experience in sales, sales management, or account management preferred
Proven track record of strong execution and results
Exceptional use of time management, planning, organizational, selling and negotiation skills.