Media Buying & Agency Supply Chain Director job in Fort Worth
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Drives DTC spend effectiveness across all aspects of working and non-working Omni-Channel Media investment. Be the consultant and expert in all aspects of Media Management from Agency partnership building to advising on multi-agency Commercial program development with respect to Media/Channel investment strategy. Manage and lead the Media buying and planning process globally and coordinate all regional planning and programming to maximize scale, synergy and best practice. Build and develop media investment expertise and capability in partnership with Commercial development.|
Media, Digital & Omni-Channel Marketing & Commercial Program development & deployment
• Drive the development of a world class global media partnership and supply chain coordinating and partnering with Procurement to select, develop and manage global media agency partnerships that deliver expertise, scale and synergy in all aspects of media planning, procurement and performance to drive optimum value from all DTC media investment across the franchise.
• Provide ongoing expertise & strategic thought leadership in all media (TV, Digital, Print, OOH, Mobile, In-store etc.) within our Omni-Channel commercial programs, with particular emphasis on Digital expertise, media integration, media mix analysis and media ROI - partnering with regional and local marketing & global franchise brand leaders to maximize commercial program effectiveness.
• Manage the global media buying process and instill planning and auditing disciplines that maximize working investment, drive effective Agency/client relationships and optimize ROI.
• Provide leadership on KPIs and metrics related to negotiations as well as media/digital/Commercial program performance and correlation with business results
• Work with Agencies to provide senior management and business units with Global marketplace forecasts, trends and perspective on changing/developments in the industry, especially within the areas digital and application of new digital measurements in planning
• Drive leading planning tools, techniques, processes and measures to improve media, digital, and commercial program effectiveness and ROI by championing the most strategically planned, integrated and executed Paid/Owned/Earned strategies
• Partner with Commercial capability development in propagating and stewarding leadership content and training around Media management and effectiveness, best practices. Digital and commercial program development to build Omni-channel Media IQ across the franchise.
• Partner with regional and global Omni-Channel transformation resources and work streams to bring thought leadership in the development of new Omni-channel go to market models
• Monitor and benchmark regional competitor activities and introduce strategies that position Alcon ahead of the competition
• Measure, track and audit media effectiveness and efficiency, ensuring media processes conform to Alcon/Novartis Global Auditing Standards
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact informationBachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. English 10 years of relevant experience with college degree