Integrated Commercial Program Director job in Fort Worth
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The primary role of the Global Commercial Program Director is to instill process and discipline through subject matter expertise. Also ensure all the key Commercial program target mile-stones are met and quality of work is recognized and influenced and realized all the way through the process specifically for EMEA, APAC and Japan. Create Global Integrated Commercial Programs supporting all Major Global Product launches working as a key business partner of the Global Portfolio teams, and regional marketing-utilizing a 'design for 'lead market' approach in conjunction with a pre-determined regional team who represents the key Internal Customer. Position can be regionally based outside of Fort Worth.|
• To facilitate the development and execution of world class Commercial programs used to launch and introduce major innovation product launches across the globe.
• To facilitate development and alignment of the Commercial brief and gain appropriate signatory approvals.
• To seek clarity of the brief key components such as Prime prospect, Sub brand positioning, points of difference, required behavior change/behavioral problem, Marketing task, budget, key objectives and to facilitate the right level of resource planning and capability deployment.
• To hold the agency accountable in delivering against both time and standard of work.
• To intermediate between the end customer (Region), the global portfolio team and the agency to ensure constructive objectivity and a clear single point of agency feedback and management is maintained.
• To elevate and escalate major issues that arise when projects are not to time, quality standards are not being met, and agency - client effectiveness breaks down.
• To work with the Strategic Insights development team to determine if knowledge/insights gaps exist throughout the process.
• To develop and align all parties on any validation and measurement methodologies to understand consumer appeal, relevance, persuasion and all other pre-market effectiveness measures.
• To act as a custodian of the work, and to strive for the highest standards of end result that will meet the brief and deliver the Marketing objective.
• To build a global community of practice to lift and shift learnings and experiences and to drive scale and synergy in Commercial program deployment.
• To work with Commercial development to create and instill Integrated Commercial Program capabilities across the organization..
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact informationBachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. English 10 years of relevant experience with college degree. Preferred: 10 years of senior level experience in aspects of branding, digital marketing, commercial program development and creative agency management