Respiratory Sales Specialist - Columbus, OH (Remote) job in Columbus
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- The Respiratory Sales Specialst will develop, coordinate and implement a strategic business plan for key providers, including Centers of Excellence and large specialist practices (Pulmonologists). |
- Key Novartis contact with senior leadership (including Medical Directors, Pharmacy Directors, Chief of Medicine, Asthma Nurse Educator and Respiratory Therapy National and Local KOLs) charged with forging long-term business relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and home office to develop and execute account centric programs aligned with franchise strategic imperatives.
- This individual will be responsible for gaining a thorough understanding of the account, the decision-making process, key decision-makers and influencers.
- He/she must develop a deeper understanding of specific customer needs and identify key business opportunities
- This individual will lead the execution of account strategy and tactical plan by effectively collaborating with account First Line Manager, nurse educator, sales specialist and other internal resources as necessary, and is accountable for overall account activities as the Respiratory Account Manager.
- Finally, this individual will be responsible to ensure account strategy is consistent with national objectives (e.g. brand & segment strategy)
This is a remote role.Education:
Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
- Strong business background
- Internal: Novartis sales associate with experience in pharma/biotech sales
- External: Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Experience in Respiratory pharmaceuticals
- 2 years was in a specialty pharmaceutical /biotech sales within the last 5 years
- Proven ability to establish and cultivate key customer relationships
- Competencies in the following areas: negotiations skills, communication skills (verbal, written & presentation skills), business acumen, computer skills, ability to manage financial resources
- Demonstrated ability to be creative / think "outside-the-box" and use non-traditional approaches within Novartis ethics and compliance policies
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving, business planning and analytical skills.