Sales Specialist – MS – Green Bay, WI- Remote job in Green Bay
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
*This is a Remote Position|
The Neuroscience Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sales volume and share growth of the assigned product line as well as representing and promoting Novartis as a leader in the Neuroscience community and market-place.
Incumbents will be responsible for covering a large territory and will focus on the most productive and influential customers within the territory, including office and hospital-based physicians and other Neuroscience centers of influence. Another component of this role includes activities such as opinion leader development. The Sales Specialist must be able to develop relationships and maintain an active presence in the Neuroscience community, academic customers & associated organizations.• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or Business related discipline)
• 3 years or more of successful pharmaceutical sales experience or current NVS Associates in roles that require engaging with customers (including HCPs and/or Payers) and Patients. 2 years or more Specialty Sales (preferably in Neuroscience community)
• Excellence in required skills: interpersonal communication, organization & prioritization, presentation skills, decision making, tactical execution & computer literacy.
• Demonstrated ability to work with Academic customers
• Experience in NS/MS selling biologics/specialty product(s) with a complex distribution pathway (specialty pharmacy, reimbursement specialists)
• 2 years was in a specialty pharmaceutical /biotech sales within the last 5 years
Internal candidates must be in their current position for at least 1 year.
Candidate must be properly licensed and able to safely operate and drive an automobile in order to perform field calls on customers; must have a driving record deemed safe by the Company.
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - San Francisco, CA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") San Francisco
- Project Manager - Chicago, IL Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Chicago
- Maintenance Mechanic Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA Monroe