2019 GHH MBA - Senior Specialist, Market Access job in Upper Gwynedd
|Employer:|| Merck & Co.|
|Category:||Sales and Marketing|
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare. |
Merck's Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a "patient first, profits later" ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world. The organization is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing Merck's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
The Senior Market Access Specialist will support work-streams associated with the development of global market access strategies for Pneumococcal vaccine pipeline assets and market access implementation plans for the current pneumococcal vaccine. The position will entail working closely with the pneumococcal marketing team, Outcomes Research (CORE), Global Pricing, Global Affordability, Policy, Medical and Communications. This position will also be a great opportunity to interact with Regional Market Access Leaders and Cross Functional Teams in key markets around the globe.
Senior Marketing Specialist
• Will make strategic and operational contributions
• Strategic thinking and ability to integrate complex issues in a dynamic and evolving global market access environment
• Ability and desire to understand scientific information related to disease and treatments
• Financial analytics to assess implications of global market access scenario planning
• Apply knowledge gained of internal/external challenges to improve product market access offerings
• Solves complex problems
• Works independently, receives minimal guidance, seeks input from across the Merck organizations inclusive of Global Human Health, Merck Research Labs and Merck Manufacturing Division
• Promotes teamwork and open discussion of issues
• Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements, and identifies solutions
This position also includes acceptance to our development program for the US commercial market which focuses on broadening business acumen through business unit rotations in account management, finance, commercial analytics, contracting and marketing.
• Graduate from a leading Master in Business Administration program prior to or by May 2019
• A minimum of 1 year of professional work/internship experience
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we're inventing for life.
If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement