2019 GHH MBA - Sr. Specialist, HCP Engagement Strategy & Optimization job in Upper Gwynedd
|Employer:|| Merck & Co.|
|Category:||Sales and Marketing|
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century . Merck's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare. |
Merck's Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a "patient first, profits later" ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world. The organization is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing Merck's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
The Senior Specialist, HCP Engagement Strategy & Optimization responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform analysis of customer-level engagement data (personal and non-personal) from a variety of sources to inform the brand engagement strategy and opportunities
• Assist assigned brand teams in refinement of HCP target lists and recommend engagement segments based on digital affinity and customer channel preferences
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide data-driven recommendations around channel and vendor investments and opportunities
• Share engagement and digital best practices across channels to improve content/channel/timing relevancy, engagement, and overall customer experience
• Create campaign documentation and partner with Digital Execution to ensure campaign is built to proper specifications
• Monitor performance vs. objectives as it relates to the execution of engagement strategies
• Support definition or refinement of new data or marketing capabilities that help to optimize the HCP customer experience
This position also includes acceptance to our development program for the US commercial market which focuses on broadening business acumen through business unit rotations in account management, finance, commercial analytics, contracting and marketing.
Education Minimum Requirement:
• Graduate from a leading Master in Business Administration program prior to or by May 2019
Required Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 1 plus years of professional work/internship experience
• Passion for data/analytics and ability to translate into actionable insights and recommendations
• Ability to lead, advocate, and collaborate across various functions
• Change management skills (building interest, advocacy and alignment, influencing)
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Multi-Channel Marketing experience, including Digital (e.g., email, web, mobile, video, etc.)
• Campaign Management experience
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we're inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement