Associate Director, Digital Analytics job in Upper Gwynedd
|Employer:|| Merck & Co.|
|Category:||Sales and Marketing|
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare. |
Merck's Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a "patient first, profits later" ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world. The organization is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing Merck's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
Now's a great time to join the Consumer Marketing Center of Excellence at Merck, as we transform our capabilities and engagements with patients, caregivers and consumers online to deliver the information they need to actively participate in their own healthcare decisions, when they want it, where they want it.
The Associate Director, Digital Analytics is responsible for helping Merck's brand teams improve the effectiveness of their engagements through data and analytics.
As a key member of the Consumer Marketing Center of Excellence, the incumbent will be provided the opportunity to work cross-functionally across marketing, IT, investment analytics and other parts of the organization to develop and launch new capabilities, put the data to work to cultivate insights and champion changes that lead to better outcomes for patients.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Create a data strategy for the US Healthcare Consumer (HCC) market
• Build a tagging taxonomy/structure for the US Market across healthcare consumer and professional segments
• Work closely with IT and publishers to create/adapt the tagging workflows and implement across channels
• Establish governance to ensure the right stakeholder groups are Integrate use of a data management platform across brands, media channels and digital properties
• Drive adoption of best practices to import the best of the best from within and outside the pharmaceutical industry
• Provide strategic leadership, design, and continuous evolution of consumer engagement measurement capabilities for the US market
• Support integrated and cross channel data driven design & approach based upon customer preferences, engagement behaviors, and commercial objectives
Education Minimum Requirement:
• Bachelor degree required
Required Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years experience with implementing technology or data-related changes across large organizations
• In-depth knowledge and experience in web analytics, online marketing metrics and/or key performance metrics
• Experience with some of the following: Sales Force DMP, Tealium, Tridion, or related software solutions
• Hands-on approach to work
• Self-motivated and takes initiative
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Communicates proactively and effectively
• Strong leadership track record with experience working effectively across teams
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• MBA or MS preferred
• Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience is not required
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we're inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com .
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in all of it's manifestations.