Associate Director, US Biosimilars Marketing job in Upper Gwynedd
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:|| Merck & Co.|
|Category:||Sales and Marketing|
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century . Merck's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare. |
Merck's Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a "patient first, profits later" ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world. The organization is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing Merck's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
This US Biosimilars Marketing position will be responsible for Healthcare Provider (HCP) Strategy, Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Strategy, and Medical Education Strategy for Immunology Biosimilars, including RENFLEXIS. The Immunology Biosimilar landscape is highly complex and rapidly evolving, and our strategies in the areas of focus for this role are critical to the success of the brand. Strategic thinking, Sales, and HCP engagement skills are essential. The Biosimilar market in the US Market is dynamic and challenging, so the ability to learn quickly and challenge traditional pharmaceutical brand and organizational thinking, including effective HCP engagement strategies.
Key responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
• HCP Strategy Lead, including ownership of Strategic Brand Marketing Tools, HCP Research Point, and HCP Promotion Point
• Medical Education Strategy, including speaker faculty management
• KOL Engagement Identification and Strategy, including point for Advisory Boards and other Expert Input Forums
• Liason to Medical Affairs and Professional Societies
• Congress and Exhibit Strategy and Execution
• US Labeling Point
• Global Communications point
• Digital Engagement Strategy - HCP and HCC
This position will require outstanding leadership in many areas of product management including strategy and extended team leadership demonstration, market segmentation, competitive dynamics, and issue management. He/she must demonstrate strong collaboration across the brand and extended teams in order to achieve effective execution of the developed strategy.
Education Minimum Requirement:
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of (5) years Pharmaceutical marketing, marketing support and/or sales experience.
• Ability to coordinate across teams, assess and analyze performance, and create clear strategies to impact sales.
• Strong program management skills, leadership, problem solving, teamwork, analytical, and written/verbal communication.
• Experience with collaboration, influencing without authority and working successfully with cross-functional teams.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Sales experience.
• HCP Marketing Experience.
• Biosimilar and/or Biologic product experience.
• Buy and Bill Experience.
• IDN Experience (Inpatient and Outpatient settings).
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we're inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com .
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in all of it's manifestations.