Dispensing Operator job in South Brunswick
|Employer:|| AuroLife Pharma, LLC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA (Show on map)
It is the dispensing operator's responsibility to ensure that all cGMP materials dispensed (for example API, Excipients, & Packaging & Printing Components) are properly inspected, accounted, stored and recorded as per cGMP requirements.
Dispensing Operator's responsibility includes:
1. Clean the dispensing room after the completion of dispensing as per SOP.
2. Set up the dispensing room as per Sop’s, and as per specifications in Production Batch Record.
3. Document all set up and cleaning in the log book and other pertinent paperwork
4. To dispense the required approved raw material/packaging material from the warehouse as per SOP and Production Batch Record.
5. Check information of approved raw material/packaging material as per SOP and Production Batch Record.
6. Issue the raw material/packaging material as per Production Batch Record and record the issuance information in Production Batch Record, inventory card and other pertinent paperwork.
7. Enforce FIFO (First in First Out) on all material withdrawal.
8. Check expiry and retest date of all material before dispensing.
9. Store raw material and packaging material at qualified location in the warehouse after dispensing of the material.
10. Ensure orderliness and cleanliness of warehouse flooring and storage locations.
11. Perform daily calibration of floor scale to ensure that the scale is providing accurate information.
12. Check and perform daily inspection of electric forklifts and electric hand trucks.
13. Keep the staging area and dispensing room clean during the operation.
14. Make sure all paperwork is complete and accurate throughout and after dispensing.
15. Perform any and all additional tasks related to the warehouse department as requested.
16. Follow company policies, safety procedures, cGMP’s and Standard Operating Procedures.