Position Purpose: |
Execute assigned non-investment projects across any NNPILP business unit within cost, quality, & schedule requirements.
- Refine business case with project owner/sponsor.
- Establish & communicate quantifiable project benefits.
- Refine & clarify project scope through early project analysis with subject matter experts & owners to further substantiate project purpose.
- Provide clear goals so that the project secures effective use of time & resources & builds employee motivation.
- Develop time/resource estimates to complete projects.
- Develop bid packages, bid evaluation & drive vendor selection. Also work with procurement to create project specific contracts.
- Responsible for financial project accountability through purchase order creation, management, invoicing & cost forecasting. Ensuring project plan accomplishes time, quality, impact & cost objectives.
- Monitor & control project work with stringent follow-up on quality, schedule & budget so that the project delivers the desired end-product.
- Manage, coordinate & direct contract resources. Coordinate & direct internal resources.
- Ensure that the right amount of resources & competences is allocated to the project, negotiate project resources with Line of Business (LoB) management.
- Report project performance to the relevant stakeholders.
- Manage strategy development & implementation of change control, qualification & validation for the project.
- Archive all key project & test documentation in compliance with good documentation practices.
- Ensure alignment with global programs & other site projects to actively share best practice, knowledge & visions.
- Responsible for development & execution of projects as assigned in according with the steering group requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring & reporting project progress.
- Responsible for communications to management & other stakeholders.
- Assist with any training required of personnel supporting the project.
- Other accountabilities as assigned.
BA/BS degree in engineering, business, related technical field, or a minimum of eight (8) years of project/change management experience in a pharmaceutical, manufacturing, or business environment. Mandatory
MA/MS degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
Experience: Minimum of eight (8) years of proven project/change management skills in a pharmaceutical, manufacturing or business environment.
- Ability to work in both technical & non-technical areas.
- Knowledgeable in GMP concepts.
- Understanding of product documentation & standard operating procedures.
- Ability to create & manage work plans & detailed project schedules.
- Demonstrated team leadership, collaboration & project management ability.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with key stakeholders in a cross-cultural environment & demonstrates superior written & oral communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of project management.
- Develops & maintains strong internal relationships.
- Is proficient at problem solving, negotiation, conflict management, & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills; has the ability to acts as project lead & lead cross functional project teams in the development & implementation of projects.
- Has the ability to influence others on objectives & projects outcomes.
- Basic understanding of contractual documents & ability to create work plans & detailed project schedules.
- Proven project management experience with direct management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven expertise in mentoring/development, planning/organizing, managing execution & revising the work plan for complex problems solved by cross functional teams.
- Initiative & ability to function independently.
- Good judgment in decision making as well as very good leadership skills.
- Functions well in team environment.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Occasionally moves equipment and/or supplies weighing up to 33 pounds within the facility using various body positions.
- Constantly operates a computer & other office equipment using hands
- Able to travel internationally, up to 10% of the time.
- Able to work in an open office environment with the possibility of frequent distraction.
- Able to work the hours necessary to support a 24/7 continuous manufacturing operation.Able to adjust schedule to work with colleagues in other international time zones.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Requisition ID: 57958BR
Job Category: manufacturing