This position has primary responsibility to support the manufacturing processes for Cell Culture. This position requires strict adherence to cGMPs, established manufacturing practices and procedures, and compliance with quality regulations and guidelines.
Main job tasks:
- Product manufacturing and product manufacturing support activities.
- Completion of routine documentation associated with the manufacture of product.
- Support in-process activities and product development when instructed by supervisor.
- Incorporate pre-planned process improvements/cost reduction program into manufacturing.
- Perform area equipment and process validations in accordance with validation procedures.
- Perform in-process product testing in accordance with standard procedures.
- Support manufacturing activities in other departments as instructed by supervisor.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
- Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
Knowledge, skills & abilities and experience:
Education & experience:
- High School diploma or Associates Degree or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years relevant manufacturing experience or a Bachelors' Degree in a science discipline with zero (0) years' experience.
Skills & abilities:
- Knowledge of cGMP operations preferable.
- The ability to understand and execute established written instructions is essential.
Physical requirements and working environment:
- The ability to climb, balance, stoop, reach, stand and walk.
- The ability to push, lift, grasp, finger, and feel.
- The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication.
- Repetition including substantial movement of wrists, hands, and or fingers.
- Lifting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations.
- The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including: noise, close proximity to moving parts and equipment, and exposure to chemicals; atmospheric conditions including: odors, fumes, and dust.
- Travel: 0-5%
Title and pay commensurate with experience.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Requisition ID: 58380BR
State/Provinces: West Lebanon
Job Category: manufacturing