Quality Engineer job in Edison
|Employer:|| MTF Biologics|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Edison, NJ 08837, USA (Show on map)
2. Write protocols and reports demonstrating solid technical writing where background of projects and procedures are clearly presented and conclusions are definitively and clearly stated.
3. Perform data analysis that includes use of statistical tools, trending, ability to perform correlation analysis and other calculations as required.
4. Perform risk assessments independently and as a team applying techniques including FMEA and ALARP.
5. Coordinate with internal and external personnel for standards, data, testing.
6. Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor of Science in engineering or scientific field
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical or Chemical Engineering; Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science
3 years of validation experience in a regulated industry; preferably 3-5 years of validation experience in a regulated industry
Specific Licenses and/or Certifications:
Specialized Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities*:
Basic statistics (ANOVA, t-test), Fluent in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel, Strong verbal and written communication skills
Working knowledge of statistics including the use of statistical software (Excel, MiniTab)
Office Environment, Laboratory Environment and Occasional Clean Room Access
Be able to lift 25 lbs infrequently, travel up to 20% of the time
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - San Francisco, CA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") San Francisco
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - Boston, MA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Boston
- Maintenance Mechanic Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA Monroe