Plans, organizes and controls assigned products within a product family (or families) from conceptual stages throughout life cycles to optimize revenues and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
1. Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development and processing coordination for new and emerging technologies/products.
2. Coordinates technical product development, estimates of revenue and cost potentials and release to processing.
3. Manages daily progress of product family including back orders, sales to plan, technical field support and maintenance.
4. Provides technical expertise and training to other departments including sales and customer service in support of product development, product positioning and competitive assessment.
5. Conducts competitive market analysis to develop product definition and assess gap analysis.
6. Collaborates with a wide array of functional areas such as sales, engineering, processing, planning, recovery and customer service to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
7. Develops marketing plans for the specific product families including market and competitive analysis, revenue forecasts, objective determination/assignment and advertising requirements.
8. Prepares product development objectives and schedules for all phases of product development introduction to market of new items as well as line extensions.
9. Manages development, production and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs. Assists in the corporate and product branding at trade show and conventions.
10. Prepares competitive analysis materials comparing family with key competitors.
11. Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule and sales information for product family.
12. Defines advertising and promotional activities with the product family with the support of the Agency.
13. Assists in establishing strategic marketing objectives in line with corporate objectives for products and services.
14. Assists in the management of the department budget.
15. Develops and maintain relationships with key surgeons to expand product family and sits on the respective Innovations Committee.
16. Assists with special projects and performs additional duties as assigned.
17. May have supervisor responsibility for Administrative Assistant, Associate Product Managers, Marketing Coordinator and/or Graft Matching Technicians/Coordinators.
B.S. or B.A. Degree, minimum three year medical marketing experience, minimum two year Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery or related medical product experience. Product Management experience, breast reconstruction, human tissue/acellular dermal matrix, xenograft, extracellular matrix, fat grafting, dermal filler, aesthetic plastic surgery knowledge, Sales experience a plus.
Equal Employment Employer – Vet/Disability