Manager/Senior Manager, Program Management job in Cranbury
|Employer:|| Amicus Therapeutics|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Manager/Senior Manager, Program Management
The Manager/Sr. Manager, Program Management will support Amicus preclinical and/or clinical programs. The Manager/Sr. Manager, will be responsible for driving strategy and cross-functional execution on key program work streams, as well as for managing overall program timelines and budgets to support achievement of relevant corporate and program milestones. This role will contribute to the annual development plan and budget for the franchise. In addition to these preclinical program responsibilities, the Manager/Sr. Manager of Program Management will help support the Head of R&D Program Management with other initiatives as needed, and will contribute to strategic projects across the R&D program portfolio such as portfolio planning, due diligence, and long-term planning.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Manager/Sr. Manager, Program Management will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the Head of R&D Program Management and Discovery area leaders to manage development and execution of overall global strategy for the Amicus preclinical programs
- Contributing to timely execution of program activities including anticipating and identifying project risks, mitigations and contingencies, and supporting timely action plans and issue resolution
- Ensuring effective communication to align program activities with corporate strategy, and ensure effective program execution
- Partnering with functional team members to monitor program spend against budget, and to develop project scenarios for decision making
- Using key project management tools to enhance project and program delivery and information dissemination to the team and key stakeholders
- Ensuring effective program team meetings, logistics and documentation
- Contributing to development and review of corporate communications
- Supporting other initiatives as needed
- Contributing to strategic projects across the R&D program portfolio such as portfolio planning, due diligence, and long-term planning.