ITC Program Assoc job in Gaithersburg
|Employer:|| Covance, Inc. a division of LabCorp®|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Overview |
A career at Covance provides our employees the unique opportunity to make an immediate impact and difference in our patient's lives. Joining Covance will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team oriented work place, and access to competitive benefits. As an employee your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner.
We are currently hiring a Program Associate for our Gaithersburg, MD offices.
The Program Associate is responsible for supporting their program's operations by serving as a team lead and acting as a subject matter expert. It is very important to think critically and analytically, have excellent verbal and writing skills, and effectively communicate. A key area of expertise will be in the area of delivering training to team members. The Program Associate will be responsible for ensuring staff delivers excellent customer service consistently. Additionally they will support staff by handling complex cases, leading calls, and performing other program specific duties as assigned. The Program Associate needs to be a self-starter who will take the initiative identifying areas of improvement for the team and program.
This is your opportunity to have an exciting career while making a difference in people's lives. Essential Job Duties:
Additional Job Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the team lead/subject matter expert, and lend technical expertise when needed.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports for the program.
- Assist in delivering trainings and maintain all course materials.
- Provide quality feedback and coaching to staff as appropriate.
- Manage program call escalations; listen to customers identifying solutions, and follow through on next steps. Education/Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required. A Bachelor's degree or evidence of continual work towards a degree strongly preferred. Experience
- Three or more years of customer service, volunteering, or other customer facing experience is preferred with a Bachelor's Degree.
- Without a degree six or more years of healthcare or customer service work experience is preferred with a High School Diploma or GED.