AD, HCP Professional Promotion Marketing - Retina job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
The Associate Director HCP Professional Marketing - Retina will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing initiatives and programs to ensure the successful launch of a new product in the US market. Importantly, this includes leading and championing these programs alongside key partners and the retina marketing team to bring our launch strategies to life. The position will help develop product brand positioning and the resulting professional marketing strategy that will inform the creation and deployment of promotional communications and messages for HCPs, including both personal and non-personal activities. The retina team is looking for highly energized, passionate marketers to join one of the most impactful launches in the Novartis ophthalmology portfolio.|
• Supports the creation of the professional marketing strategy and works to translate the strate-gy to messages, tactics and deployment to ensure the delivery and impact with HCP customers.
• Has a thorough understanding of the scientific data for the product and uses this knowledge to ensure that all promotional messages are consistent with our data as per the approved prod-uct label.
• Ensures the development of focused and clear sales messaging by partnering closely with the sales team and ensuring a clear plan for pull through and execution.
• Serves as point person for the sales team, ensuring meetings and trainings create a best-in-class field force that is aligned to brand strategy.
• Partners with Insights & Analytics to ensure that insights and research are captured for the development, testing and ongoing assessment of promotional messages.
• Works closely with Regulatory, Compliance and Legal partners through the development and approval phases of all materials to ensure that all communications are compliant.
• Supports the development of the non-personal promotional strategy and resulting activities, including the development of a robust digital media strategy in partnership with the internal digital marketing group.Education: Bachelor's Degree, Graduate (MBA) preferred
• 4 - 6 years of pharma or healthcare experience required
• 3+ years of pharma US operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience
• Strong customer focus and persistency to appropriately meet customers' needs
• Excellent business/commercial acumen
• Understanding of Ophthalmology therapeutic area or equivalent medical specialty including knowledge of key stakeholders along the continuum of care is preferred
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical abilities with demonstrated ability to diagnose business issues and develop solutions.
• Outstanding collaboration skills. Adept at working with a diverse team to create best in class marketing programs.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
• Exceptional time management, planning, organizational, selling and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated marketing acumen and business aptitude.
• High degree of customer focus.
• Outstanding level of drive, and the ability to juggle multiple projects effectively.
• Travel required 25-40% (estimated)