AD, PSS Pharmacy Program Design & Operations job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Category:||Sales and Marketing|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
The Associate Director, PSS Pharmacy Program Design & Operations will help with building, designing, and driving approval of high quality retail and specialty pharmacy programs within US Pharma across the portfolio and ensuring successful implementation through cross-functional partnership within and outside the organization. Help field team in preparation with the development and execution of SP Enhanced Services agreements. |
• The AD, PSS Pharmacy Program Design and Operations will work with SP team across all franchises in the development, design and implementation of all retail and specialty pharmacy strategies and programs.
• Help franchise teams (program owner, brand leads etc.) in the creation, prep, and refinement of program documentation
• Navigate programs through the internal approval process (including the robust SP Team Approval process)
• Help lead the process improvement initiatives for Patient & Specialty Services across all programs and Franchises. Partner throughout the organization in matrix relationships to achieve on time, high value, program/service improvements, and to drive operational efficiency.
• Help develop and maintain "expert-level" knowledge of various methodologies, regulations, processes, timelines, and general approach underlying the Company's current and potential products/support services
• Establish effective working relationships with leadership across the organization and work in matrix projects to achieve improvements and results
• Help SP field team with developing proposals of Enhanced Services with select SPPs
• Help SP Field team to ensure new vendors comply with the CIA and POP requirements.
• Prepare management-level reports to include, executive level reporting to support leadership decisions.
• Prepare SP team for negotiations with SPP targets
• Other duties and projects as assigned.Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in related field preferred
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Minimum of 5+ years' experience of process design, evaluation and improvement; deep understanding of pharmacy and patient support service programs experience required
• Account experience with knowledge and experience in the Specialty Pharmacy such as Accredo, Curascript, Priority and/or Caremark Specialty a plus
• A minimum of 3 years working for a Specialty Pharmacy preferred
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Experience in the coordination of teams with diverse skill sets (e.g. technical, clinical, operations, etc.) and the execution of large scale, multi-disciplinary projects with clear timelines and deliverables;
• Ability to understand and operate within area of high oversight/risk
• Proven verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to both internal and external client senior management
• Specialty product/portfolio experience preferred with a strong ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally within a matrix environment.
• Strong leadership, planning and organization, and problem solving and skills.
• High sense of urgency, knowledge of protocol in dealing with requests and issues; utmost confidentiality, when required
• Proven self-starter with high standards of excellence and an innovative mind
• Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to develop recommendations, and ability to persuade / influence organization pursuit of recommended path
• Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
• Change management and project management experience preferred
• Travel as required