- Operate manufacturing equipment to achieve production goals.
- Work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Setup, operate, monitor and control equipment, systems and processes
- Execution of production schedule to achieve production goals
- Maintaining aseptic areas and performing sanitizations environmental monitoring
- Actively participate in and support event response
- Reviewing and authoring SOP's and other documents as required
- Assist during equipment maintenance including restoration of lost function, predictive and preventative maintenance
- Train fellow employees in areas of expertise, and aggressively learn systems and equipment outside of own expertise
- Recording/reviewing of production data in BPR and associated forms
- Other accountabilities as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent (Mandatory)
- AAS degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing industry or a BioWork Certificate (Mandatory)
- FDA regulated preferred
- Packaging/Assembly experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and understand complicated product documentation and standard operating procedures with attention to detail
- Computer experience in the following applications: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SAP, novoLIMS, PAS-X
- Proven expertise in planning/organizing, managing execution, checking results, and revising the work plan in accordance with the daily work plan
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic material handling tasks and safely and effectively use material handling equipment.
The sourcing period for this position will end on 9/24/8.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance
- Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment
- Ability to work hours necessary to support production
- Ability to stand on feet up to 12 hours or longer, day or night
- Corrected vision to 20/30
- Ability to work in loud noise environments with hearing protection
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Requisition ID: 58654BR
Job Category: manufacturing