SAS Programmer job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Sun Pharma|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company (SPARC) is a pharmaceutical research and drug discovery organization that was formed in 2007 when SUN Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd separated out its active projects in drug discovery and innovation into a new company to provide the focus and the opportunity for growth of these projects which are now at different stages of preclinical and clinical development.
SPARC is seeking a contract SAS Programmer to provide programming support to medical affairs and clinical research for several key compounds.
The Programmer will:
• Work with internal staff and/or vendors to assure that all programming tasks are completed
• Contribute to the implementation of publication plans for medical affairs with required programming/analyses
• Provide programming support for responses to regulatory authorities related to submission reviews
• Statistical programming/analyses including transfer, creation, conversion, and formatting of SAS data Bachelor’s degree required with 3 plus years of related experience
• Ability to execute report programming and implementation of statistical analysis plans
• Familiar with CDISC standards, ADaM formats, coding, and SAE reconciliation
• Expert in SAS programming with demonstrated experience using Base SAS, SAS Stat, macros, analyses and reports
• Very good written and oral communication skills
• Great collaborator