Statistician job in Princeton
|Employer:|| Sun Pharma|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company (SPARC) is a pharmaceutical research and drug discovery organization that was formed in 2007 when SUN Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd separated out its active projects in drug discovery and innovation into a new company to provide the focus and the opportunity for growth of these projects which are now at different stages of preclinical and clinical development.
SPARC is seeking a Statistician to provide general support to medical affairs.
The Statistician will:
• Work with internal staff and/or vendors to assure that all programming and statistical analyses are completed
• Contribute to the implementation of publication plans for medical affairs with required programming/analyses
• Provide statistical/programming support for responses to regulatory authorities related to submission reviews
• Statistical programming/analyses including transfer, creation, conversion, and formatting of SAS data PhD in Statistics required with 2 or more years of related experience or MS in Statistics with 6 or more years of related experience
• Expert in SAS programming with demonstrated experience using Base SAS, SAS Stat, macros, analyses and reports
• Very good written and oral communication skills
• Great collaborator and ability to work with clinical experts
• Excellent mathematical skills and problem solving skills