Research Technician job in Dallas
|Employer:|| Covance, Inc. a division of LabCorp®|
Job Overview |
A career at Covance provides our employees the unique chance to create an immediate impact and difference in our patient's lives. Joining Covance will offer a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits. As an employee your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner.
We currently have job openings for on-call Research Technicians at our pharmacology site in Dallas, TX!
*Must be willing to work a flexible shift*
The Research Technician will assist with screening procedures (as necessary) and preparation of rooms and medical equipment.
This is your opportunity to have an exciting career while making a difference in people's lives.
Essential Job Duties
- Accurately perform blood pressure, pulse, weights, respiratory rate and temperature readings
- Preparation and accurate recording of ECGs/Holters
- Collection and processing of biological samples as specified in the protocol and ensures the proper distribution of those samples
- Monitors meals to ensure dietary compliance by research participants
- Transcription of data from source documentation onto the Case Report Forms (CRFs) for simple to complex studies and QC of CRFs
- Assist with QC of source documents and case report forms
- Maintains constant awareness of participant safety and dignity at all times Education/Qualifications
- BS degree in related field Experience
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in related field and 1 year of clinical research experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years as a Clinical Research Technician I may be substituted for an Associate's degree
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - San Francisco, CA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") San Francisco
- Project Manager - Chicago, IL Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Chicago
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - Los Angeles, CA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Los Angeles