ERP MFG Expert job in Fort Worth
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Translate high-level design and business requirements into system solutions and implement in alignment with the design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance and security requirements.
• Develop system designs that adhere to high-level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions.
• Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards (Core/Temp ate)
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook.
• Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
• Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars.
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business.
• Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards.
• Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope.
Relocation Assistance available
Travel Expectation 25%
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact informationRequirements.
• 8 years' experience in business consultancy and SAP implementation in an international environment
• Proven experience in SAP ECC implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements.
• Proven experience in understanding of SAP functionality, related business processes and master data in the area of responsibility.
• Proven experience and expert knowledge in SAP ERP in the following modules in order to be able to support the Novartis/Alcon supply chain business processes:
• Production Planning including manufacturing execution (SAP PP and PP-PI)
• Experience in interfacing SAP ECC with third party MES systems both in discrete manufacturing and process industry solutions
• Understanding of adjacent models and processes to the above, for example:
• Integration with quality management
• Integration with warehouse management
• Integration with finance-product costing
• Good understanding of medical devices and/or contact lenses industry is an advantage
• University degree or adequate equivalent.
• Bachelor degree in business/technical and SAP knowledge in specified module(s)/process areas.
• English: Very good spoken and written.
• Additional language preferred
Jobs like this oneVIEW MORE VIEW MORE
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - Boston, MA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Boston
- Project Manager - Chicago, IL Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Chicago
- Maintenance Mechanic Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA Monroe