Sales Specialist-Sandoz,Philadelphia E, PA. (Remote) job in Philadelphia
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Professional Sales Representative will ethically and compliantly implement tactics as defined by the Marketing and Sales plans. They are required to drive within their assigned territory by automobile (and in some territories to travel by airplane) and to deliver balanced sales presentations to current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the representative will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers may include, but are not limited to, physicians, nurses, healthcare providers, and hospitals/clinics. The representative will travel promptly and efficiently and plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. The ability to drive and travel by air is an essential function/qualification of this position, as is the ability to travel efficiently and promptly and to deliver enthusiastic presentations in environments that can be stressful. Administration of territory information and compliance to promotional, reporting, and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in certain training and development programs is requiredEducation:|
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required
• A minimum of 3-5 years outside sales experience, preferably Pharmaceutical experience is required
• Experience in Podiatry, Dermatology is highly preferred
• Will consider candidates with PCP and Business-to Business experience
• Candidates should be able to speak to clinical data and disease states
• Track record of successfully achieving sales quotas
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven, high energy and ability to manage stress and multiple competing priorities
• The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a stressful environment
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Candidate must be properly licensed and able to safely operate and drive an automobile in order to perform field calls on customers; must have a driving record deemed safe by the Company.
• Ability to work independently from a home office when necessary for business purposes.
• Ability to carry a computer and samples into offices.
• Some territories will require regular airline travel and over-night stays in order to perform the essential functions of the job; most will at least require occasional airline travel and over-night stays for training purposes. These are fundamental qualifications for the job.