The person in this role will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and monitoring IT Security Solutions, controls and policies following a risk based approach. They will also assist in the development of Site technological strategic goals and objectives in alignment with NN business plans. The person in this role will be responsible for driving and facilitating IT operations projects, working as a local IT partner on implementation and maintenance of applicable Novo Nordisk corporate standards, policies and procedures for computer systems.
Main job tasks:
- IT Security Subject Matter Expert (SME), covering GxP and non-GXP systems:
- Drive and maintain IT Security Incident Management at Site, single point of contact (SPOC), for incoming IT security incidents and coordination of response activities;
- Facilitate communication among stakeholders locally and cross organization, including close interaction with other local SMEs in IT/OT, System Managers, and IT QA;
- Support and facilitate Security Risk Assessments and Plan process;
- Review and evaluate information on new potential threats, take appropriate actions to mitigate risk and impact to the business;
- Determine the technical implementation, remediation, or work for computer systems providing detail sufficient to give the state an understanding of workable solutions;
- Drive and maintain the overall IT contingency and recovery plan, including periodic test of related procedures and controls;
- Perform regular IT Security and Contingency awareness programs for all relevant employees as well as IT stakeholders to increase awareness and alignment on their key role within it;
- Drive and maintain the overall IT/OT Life Cycle Management process, including presentation of summary reporting to Site Management;
- Design and maintain the Site technology strategy, in partnership with IT Infrastructure Manager and other stakeholders ensuring alignment with NN Strategies and advancements in the industry, recommending and implementing new technologies that meet the business needs;
- Lead IT efforts as work package owner on site projects and leads internal and external team working on projects;
- Provide hands on support on IT Infrastructure projects or service operation activities, as needed (including IT Infrastructure Service delivery and Incident response);
- Assist in operating the IT department in accordance with internal and external regulations and procedures;
- Quality assurance / GMP and Validation:
- Support it Infrastructure Manager on maintain qualified state of GxP IT Infrastructure platform at Site, providing hands-on as IT Infrastructure SME on relevant documentation and test execution;
- Support on Inspection Readiness in IT.
- Exercise and use problem spotting and solving tools to define right thing to do;
- Listen and collaborate with key stakeholders on their ideas and help these ideas come to fruition through words, scenarios and visible strategies;
- Inform relevant stakeholders about risks and how to handle/mitigate them, taking the "risk based approach";
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
- Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
Knowledge, skills & abilities and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and six (6) plus years related experience, MS/MBA and three (3) plus years, or 10 plus years (equivalent) years of experience in the information technology field. Industry certifications in a technical discipline preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience managing local/wide area networks and server administration is required, including virtualization technologies and platforms.
- Hands on experience in developing and administering networks with more than 200 clients.
- Experience with IT security operations (e.g. patches, firewalls, it security incident response, etc.)
Skills & abilities:
- Set a high-quality standard for all deliverables
- Communicate key messages to the point, both written and orally
- Have a solution orientated mind-set
- Be a team player by enhancing good team spirit, cooperating well with colleagues and vendors with a high degree of knowledge sharing
- Convince others to accept new concepts, practices and approaches
- Be proficient in English
- Take clear ownership for assigned tasks
- Demonstrates a disciplined approach to problem solving that is based on data and facts and is consistent with Vision/Business Goals and Values
- Demonstrated ability to quickly flex to changes in roles and responsibilities, environments and business needs
Physical requirements and work environment:
- This position may lift up to 33lbs/15kg occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Repetition including substantial movement of wrists, hands, and or fingers.
- The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication.
- The ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, and walk.
- The ability to push, pull, lift, finger, and grasp.
- Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment, and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations.
- The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including: noise, inside and outside conditions including temperature changes; atmospheric conditions including: odors, fumes, and dust.
- Local and International Travel: 0-5%
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Requisition ID: 58448BR
State/Provinces: West Lebanon
Job Category: Information Technology