- Responsible for assisting patient and HCP customers with inquiries related to company information, product information inquiries, product and device use, literature requests, savings offers, and assistance with other Novo Nordisk products and services.
- Responsible for the identification, reporting and documenting of product adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information.
- This is a temporary customer service position located in an inbound call center of a pharmaceutical manufacturer. The primary focus is to deliver an optimal customer experience and build customer loyalty through telephone interactions, email, postal mail, and emerging communications such as chat, text, and social media.
- Obtain and document all information from customers regarding adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information, and advise of replacement /return procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to customers related to Novo Nordisk product or promotional website issues.
- May conduct outbound telemarketing projects or conduct surveys with customers.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- 3 years previous customer facing experience required
- Professional experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical device call center highly desirable.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking, problem solving, and leadership skills are a must
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complex processes while providing excellent customer service
- Data entry experience required
- Intermediate proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Fluency to read and speak Spanish is preferred
- May be required to work company holidays
- Ability to work one of three daytime shifts and to work overtime as needed
- Shift rotation is not required
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Additionally, this job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
This job posting is for a contingent worker only. Kelly Services will retain the hired individual on their payroll.
Requisition ID: 58698BR
Job Category: Marketing