Line Coordinator job in Houston
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role of the Line Coordinator within Production is to assist and support the operations of material transfer at the Off-Site Warehouse, cycle counts, etc. along with the Supervisor in the planning/organizing of daily activities. To support production associates who are engaged in the production of medical device products and/or components and to manage projects and process improvements within assigned areas, all while maintaining regulatory compliance. |
• Assist the front line Supervisor, by providing leadership, training
oversight, work direction recommendations for production technicians
and shift to shift communication.
• Operates in accordance with established policies and procedures to meet production commitments within Alcon's standards (production, quality, cost, conduct, and safety).
• Troubleshoot problems regarding product quality and equipment within assigned areas.
• Provides input and correction as needed in accordance with Alcon policies.
• Provides on shift and cross shift feedback on all key performance indicators.
• Manages conflict and deals effectively with others in a diverse workforce.
• Leads and implement continuous improvement processes within assigned
area, utilizing industry known lean manufacturing principles.
• Provides positive influential behavior towards change management
• Sets a good example for others in their work area
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:15pm• The ability to fluently speak and write English
• Minimum 2 years Alcon experience or 2 years external manufacturing.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience operating PIT (Power Industrial Trucks)
• Proficient in DCS/JDE applications
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Pays attention to detail
• Ability to stay focused and organized on assigned tasks.
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - Los Angeles, CA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Los Angeles
- Project Manager - Chicago, IL Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Chicago
- Project Manager, Life Sciences - Boston, MA Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. ("IPM") Boston