Executive Director, Market Access Customer Marketing - COE job in East Hanover
|Employer:|| Novartis Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
The Executive Director, MA Customer Marketing COE is based in the East Hanover, NJ home office. The ED, MA Customer Marketing COE provides strategic leadership to enable the development, implementation, and communication of comprehensive account engagement planning and execution to maximize access and Franchise/Enterprise profitability across Novartis brands and the entire portfolio. Proactively assess and develop strategies and tactics for Novartis brands to effectively overcome barriers to access.|
• Customize Novartis and Franchise value propositions for accounts.
• Responsible for the approach, design, and tactics to maximize uptake in preferred formulary positions, and contract profitability.
• Optimize the rebates through account specific pull-through and communication tools and resources.
• Collaborate with the Account Teams to identify opportunities to expand account collaborations beyond a transactional focus to a portfolio and company relationship.
• Develop strategy and support for additional account interactions beyond contracting to create collaborations and key account partnerships for Novartis.
• Facilitate Field Reimbursement Manager efforts with pull-through communications and materials to increase access to accounts.
• Customize offerings for Field Reimbursement Manager efforts for specific payer issues or changes to access.
• Lead cross-functional collaboration sessions to exchange insights, share best practices and align on strategic priorities.
• Proactively collaborate with account teams to identify competitive and account specific opportunities and threats to ensure optimal access for Novartis brands.
• Develop consistent pull-through processes across the organization and franchise teams, monitor and report performance of key initiatives.
• Create and align key stakeholders on internal communications, resources and tools regarding formulary announcements and important initiatives.
• Work with account teams to ensure successful National Account pull-through with regional affiliates and field sales through a consistent communication platform.
• Develop enterprise best practices and solutions across key strategic market access pipeline, launch and inline functions.
• Oversight of pull-though leadership dashboards outlining key data and targeting efforts aligned with Market Access priorities.
• Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and procedures and ensures those around him/her do the same.
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.• Bachelors Degree Required, MBA or Health Policy Degree preferred
• 10+ years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience (such as market access, commercial, or drug development).
• 5+ years of relevant customer marketing or in-line marketing experience in pharmaceuticals, biotech/healthcare, preferred.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of US healthcare system and evolving healthcare reform environment.
• Demonstrated ability to develop integrated strategic plans across multiple channels and topics.
• Customer centric approaches with sustainability and scalability.
• Understanding of commercialization process and reimbursement integration points.
• Effective consultative experience with Project management abilities for strategy and tactical development.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement programs that deliver improved business results in a timely manner.
• Experience working within or leading an Operations function within pharma.
• Strong financial acumen and experience in maximizing strategic investments and managing operational budgets and/or expenses.
• Travel as required.
- Bioinformatics Scientist / Computational Biologist / Data Scientist Novartis Pharmaceuticals Cambridge
- AS&T Principle Analyst (ASPEX) Novartis Pharmaceuticals Fort Worth
- Computational Biologist / Bioinformatics Data Scientist Novartis Pharmaceuticals Cambridge