Position Purpose: |
Support site by:
- Providing the organization with information & business analysis to support decision processes & follow up
- Developing & maintaining Area Project Portfolio Management
- Responsible for analyzing trends in Production Performance & recommending future action plans
- Responsible for calculating, tracking & reporting OEE & TCU metrics
- Responsible for developing & owning the local project portfolio
- Responsible for developing & owning key department budget
- Trending, analyzing & forecasting on department KPI's
- Preparing in depth analysis for the management group of areas related to the BSC & the KPI's with the purpose of clarifying questions
- Organize & prepare the department COGS plan including long term capacities for the area.
- Ad hoc tasks in the area of business analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree or combination of education & experience
- High degree of experience within production, concepts of production performance tracking & project maintenance (mandatory)
- 5-10 years' experience within manufacturing (production, quality, maintenance, people, support)
- Ability to read, write, & understand complicated product documentation & SOP's with attention to high-level concepts
- Computer literacy with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Able to develop & manage action plans to achieve targets
- Proven expertise in planning/organizing, managing execution, checking results, revising plans
- Ability to establish priorities & follow through on projects, paying close attention to detail with minimal supervision
- Effective communication & organizational skills
- Proven process improvement & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Business Processes in Manufacturing & Operations
- Highly motivated, Energetic
The sourcing period for this position will end on 9/24/18.
- Ability to perform extensive daily data entry & work on the computer for multiple hours at a time
- Able to work weekends &/or holidays, when needed or necessary
- Service attitude: Demonstrates a "How can I help you today!"
- Ability to travel
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Requisition ID: 58717BR
Job Category: manufacturing