Temporary Packaging Operator job in Monroe
|Employer:|| Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA|
|State:||North Carolina (NC)|
Position Summary :
Glenmark is actively seeking several Temporary Packing Operators to join the team in Monroe, NC. The Packaging Operator supports pharmaceutical manufacturing operations under the direction of the Packaging Supervisor. The incumbent is responsible to follow company policies, cGMP's, and all Standard Operating Procedures as mandated for this position.
Experience operating in a pharmaceutical, or manufacturing environment may be beneficial. This position may be required to work in additional areas based on the business needs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operate, maintain, assemble/disassemble, clean and set- up applicable production equipment. Regulate machine flow, speed or temperature as needed.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Execute batch records and production of material promptly and with the highest quality standards.
- Maintain documentation and functional work areas to cGMP standards.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out.
- Minimum of a HS Diploma or equivalent is required for this position
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is preferred, Including Sterile Packaging and Oral Solid Dose Packaging.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Demonstrated knowledge of cGMP is preferred
- Knowledge of the metric weight system
- Must be able to lift up 40 lbs.
- Math, documentation and organization skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong commitment to excellence and quality with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to work with a diverse of individuals in a team environment.