Sr HR Recruiter job in Raleigh-Durham
|Employer:|| Covance, Inc. a division of LabCorp®|
|Category:||Human Resources - Organizational Development|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||North Carolina (NC)|
Job Overview |
Covance is searching for a Senior Corporate Recruiter. Responsibilities include:
Providing full suite of recruiting services for Covance's corporate divisions, including but not limited to HR, Finance, and Legal. The Senior Recruiter sources, qualifies and delivers diverse candidate slates for a wide range of positions within the commerical group, including sales/business development leaders, marketing, and client services roles. Partners with the coroporate business leaders to understand recruiting needs and translate needs to specific recruiting strategies and tactics. Has a broad understanding of Covance's global business portfolio and structure and actively contributes to talent acquisition as an enabler of execution of business strategies. Advises on areas of subject matter expertise and/or leads a team of less experienced or technically proficient recruiters.
The Senior Recruiter also collaborates with business leaders, HR and Global Talent Management colleagues to understand the Covance regional and business unit strategies and translates them to aligned talent acquisition objectives. The Senior Recruiter is a talent advisor who influences business talent acquisition strategy by informing staffing decisions with deep knowledge of the organization and external talent markets. Education/Qualifications
- Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) relevant work experience as a recruiter (in lieu of degree).
- Extensive knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation governing recruitment.
- Expert client and candidate relationship management skills; proven ability to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization (including senior management).
- Expert and utilization knowledge of sourcing methodologies, tools and media.
- Ability to work with team members and hiring managers in a "virtual" setting as position may be physically remote from recruiting team members, hiring managers and/or supervisor.
- Ability to think and make decisions autonomously with limited supervision.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Full proficiency with applicant tracking systems; experience with iCIMS ATS a plus. Experience with PeopleSoft ERP a plus.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook (intermediate), Word (basic), Excel (intermediate), PowerPoint (intermediate) and PeopleSoft (basic). Experience
- At least 7 years of related experience in a recruiting role within a search consultancy, Recruitment Outsource Provider, or in-house recruitment team.
- Minumum 3 years experience focusing on sales and marketing positions in a CRO, pharmaceutical or healthcare organization
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in tandem with external recruitment agencies with results in assessing the performance and effectiveness of their services.
- Targeted Selection Interview (TSI) certified in interviewing and assessment.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and attracting candidates globally, specifically in US and EU, at all levels