Associate Director, Project Management, Technical Operations job in Cranbury
|Employer:|| Amicus Therapeutics|
|State:||New Jersey (NJ)|
Associate Director, Project Management, Technical Operations
Primary focus of the role is to provide Management and general oversight and transparency of activities (Program's, Initiatives, and Projects etc.) and interconnections between Amicus functions and external vendors.Given the diversity in the Amicus portfolio, the role will act as a central coordination point for all product(s) within both clinical phases and Commercial; managing the complexity and independencies within Technical Operations (Development, Manufacturing, QC, Distribution, Planning Procurement).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Technical experts removing bureaucracy and allowing the expert to focus on value added work
- Support Senior Management in the generation of product updates
- Create and manage detailed project / actions plans as required
- Key contact for business (day to day product questions)
- Develop integrated plans for executing projects as defined by the Technical Operations Management Team
- Collaborate with and guide Technical Operations staff on project prioritization and resource assessment and allocation. Focus on optimizing value, priorities, time, resources and risks.
- Monitor progress of project plans. Ensure adherence to plan and timeline; maintain and manipulate detailed project plans using generally accepted project management tools such as Microsoft Project or Excel.
- Regularly apprise key stakeholders on the project status.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable procedures and regulatory requirements
- Identify and implement best practices to drive simplification, standardization and productivity.
- Foster high performance team work and maintain strong working relationships with operational and functional leadership.